Silva's Step FORWARD
Terra is a step towards a brighter and more sustainable future. Smart innovations together with the well-known and successful concept of “reuse, reduce, recycle” are part of Silva's strategy going forward.
First products in Terra family
Terra means "earth" in Latin and products from Silva with the Terra name are more sustainable and developed to have less environmental impact. The first Silva Terra products to be launched are the Terra Scout headlamp series and the waterproof Terra Dry Bags. These are products that are based on popular products in Silva's range but have now been further developed with more sustainable material choices and production methods.
/ Emelie Forsberg, ultra runner & ski alpinist
The Terra Scout headlamp is made of recycled plastic and Revo material produced by the Swedish company Trifilon. The Revo material consists of recycled polymers mixed with plant fibers from hemp and has up to 90% lower carbon dioxide emissions compared to ordinary plastic. The Revo material has not been colored in the Terra Scout series, which means that each headlamp has a unique appearance.
1. Silva Intelligent Light optimizes the light image through focused distance light that shines far and wide-angle light that illuminates close to you.
2. Two LED colors, white and red, where the red light in the headlamp allows you to read the map in the dark.
3. Terra Scout-family is water resistant according to IPX5, which means that the lamps can withstand heavy rain.
4. Wide and partially rubberized headband that sits comfortably on the head.
choose your TERRA SCOUT
The Terra Scout headlamp is your everyday companion that accompanies you on evening outings, dog walks, as an emergency light in the car, or perhaps your most important tool to have close to the tent site. The lamp is easy to use with a large on/off button and a long burning time that lasts for several days.
“There are many headlamps, but no headlamp like the Terra Scout which is so uncompromisingly designed with a sustainable mindset. The materials are reused and the headlamp is also incredibly light."
/ Andi Spies, ISPO AWARDS Jury
TERRA DRY BAGS
Terra Dry Bags are light, durable, and made from 100% recycled PET material. In addition, we have minimized inking and printing to further reduce the climate footprint.
1. Easy roll closure that ensures your stuff stays dry.
3. Durable lightweight material.
4. Available in 5 different, color-coordinated sizes.
PICK YOUR TERRA DRY BAG
Pack clothes and other equipment you want to protect a little extra in a waterproof dry bag in your backpack, kayak, or sailboat.