Spectra A is an astounding headlamp that turns night into day, delivering an incredibly strong light output of 10 000 lumen. The headlamp holds 8 high power LED lights, packaged into a sleek, intuitive design, accompanied by a powerful 96 Wh battery. Spectra A is designed for high speed, action packed sports where light matters.
Spectra is by far the most powerful headlamp from Silva with a light output of 10 000 lumen. Spectra A has 8 powerful LED lights and features Silva Intelligent Light – a unique combination of a long reach spotlight and a close flood light. There are 5 different light settings, ranging from 10 000 to 80 lumen, to optimize the light for your speed or activity, or to save battery time when needed. Switch between the five brightness levels intuitively by pressing the large +/- buttons on the headlamp or by using the included Spectra Remote Control.
To create the perfect and the strongest light, Spectra is built with world class Cree XLamp XHP50.2 LEDs and LEDil TINA2-RS lenses. The Cree LEDs are the next generation of extreme high-power LEDs that deliver the best lumen density, reliability and color consistency. The LEDil lenses offer the perfect beam angles and high UV and temperature resistance.
The lamp unit of the Spectra has a flexible tilt angle to give you the freedom of adjusting the light beam where you want it. It can be easily modified during activity with grip friendly surfaces and an adjustment screw.
With extreme light output comes need for extreme cooling. Spectra is designed for optimal cooling in all aspects. The cooler is made of cold forged aluminum with wave shaped walls for additional cooling surface. There is also a built-in temperature sensor that regulates the heat for optimal performance.
INCLUDED ACCESSORIES & MOUNT OPTIONS
Spectra is designed for multiple activities and can be easily switched between the different mount accessories. The battery can also be carried in multiple ways by using the different battery accessories and cords. Below is the list of included accessories in the Spectra A.
- Spectra Remote Control with a wrist attachment. Use the remote control to boost the light when in technical terrain, or to quickly dim the light when you meet other people.
- Spectra Bar Mount Kit for mounting the Spectra headlamp and remote control on handlebars. The robust bar mount fits handlebars with a dimension of 31.8-35 mm. The Spectra Battery Sleeve for mounting the battery to the bike frame is also included.
- Spectra Helmet Mount which fits most helmet types and enables placing the headlamp on top of the helmet for an optimal weight distribution. The headlamp is attached steadily on to the helmet mount by sliding it into the bracket.
- Spectra Extension Cable which extends the cable length between the headlamp and the battery, and enables you to keep the battery in a backpack or a pocket.
- Spectra Battery Charger charges the battery in less than 4 hours and it comes with exchangeable EU, UK and US power plugs.
You can upgrade your Spectra A with additional accessories such as the Spectra Battery Harness, Spectra Head Mount, and the Spectra GoPro Mount.
POWERFUL 96 WH BATTERY
Spectra A comes with a powerful and rechargeable 96 Wh battery with a burn time of 3 hours on maximum level, and up to 80 hours of burn time on minimum level .
The battery indicator lets you know when you need to charge the battery. When the battery level is 10 %, the built-in low battery warning automatically adjusts the light to a 250-lumen reserve mode that lasts for 1 hour.
The additional Spectra Double Battery Connector allows you to use two battery sources as one by simply connecting two Spectra batteries. It is perfect for longer activities and training sessions since you can focus on the activity itself without having to stop for switching or charging batteries. It can be purchased separately.
- 10 000 lumen
- Weight 763 g incl battery
- Weight 238 g excl battery
- Max mode: 10000 lm / 3-1 burn time / 310 m (1017 ft) light distance
- Med Mode: 2500 lm 3.30-3.30 burn time / 160 m (525 ft) light distance
- Min mode:80 lm / 80-80 burn time / 30m (98 ft) light distance
- Powerful 96 Wh battery with battery indication
- 8 high power LED lights
- 5 brightness levels – ranging from 80 to 10 000 lumen
- Silva Intelligent light – a unique combination of a long reach spotlight and a close flood light
- Flexible tilt angle for adjusting the light beam
- Designed for optimal cooling
- Water resistant – both headlamp and battery meet IPX5 standard
- Next generation Cree LEDs & LEDil lenses for perfect light
- Spectra Remote Control included
- Spectra Helmet Mount included
- Spectra Extension Cable included
- Spectra Bar Mount Kit for 31.8-35 mm handlebar dimensions included
- Spectra Battery Sleeve to attach the battery to a bike frame included
- Spectra Battery Charger included
Our lumen values are measured 30 seconds after switching the lamp on. We measure lumen according to the ANSI FL1 STANDARD.
|Battery indication||5 step indication // Battery|
|Battery specification||Li-Ion 96 Wh / 14.4 V / 6.7 Ah / Hard case|
|Charging type||Spectra charger|
|Connection plug||SILVA Spectra connector|
|Included accessories||Headlamp, Battery, Bar mount kit, Remote control Kit, Helmet mount, Charger, Extension Cable, Quick guide, USB-C cable|
|Led type||8 high power LEDs|
|Light distance max ft||1017|
|Light distance max m||310|
|Light distance med ft||525|
|Light distance med m||160|
|Light distance min ft||98|
|Light distance min m||30|
|Lightmodes||Max, Med-high, Med, Med-low, Min|
|Material||ABS, PC, TPU, Aluminum|
|Weight battery g||525|
|Weight battery oz||18.4|
|Weight excl battery g||238|
|Weight excl battery oz||8.3|
|Weight incl battery g||763|
|Weight incl battery oz||26.7|